- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON True 1 Connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience AC outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector? Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options : C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure : The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI loop thru
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- SFP-based video transmission for interoperability with standard SDI over fiber devices.
- Choice of three optical connectors, each available as singlemode and multimode types.
- Video Input 3G/HD/SD SDI BNC with reclocked loop-thru.
- Video Ouput Optical SDI on ST/OpticalCON DUO/OpticalCON QUAD, Multimode or Singlemode.
- Video Format Support 3G-SDI Level A and B, HD-SDI, SD-SDI with embedded audio.
- Height : 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Depth : 180 mm (7.08 in)
- Width : 107 mm (4.21 in)
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Relative Humidity : 0 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Power Supply : Built-in power supply PowerCON True1 input PowerCON True1 output
- Power Consumption : 25 W
- Operational Voltage Range : 90-250 V with True1connectors
- Courtesy Outlet : Max 10 A, same voltage as input
In the box
- xVision converter SDI to Fiber (True1)
- AC Mains True1 cable (1.5 m, specify plug type at ordering)
- This device complies with the following international standards :
-FCC Part 15 Class A -EN 60950-1, EN 55022
TXVV-SDI2FIBER-TRUE1- (xVision SDI to FIBER Transmitter/True1)TXVV-FIBER2SDI-TRUE1- (xVision FIBER to SDI Receiver/True1)XVV-CC1 - (xVision Video Converter Carrying Case for 1 unit)XVV-CC2 - (xVision Video Converter Carrying Case for 2 units)XVV-CC3 - (xVision Video Converter Carrying Case for 3 units)